Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's a ....



Girl!!! And believe it or not I'm only 19 weeks pregnant and huge! It is all her. We had an amazing day today. The ultrasound was amazing. I'm totally overwhelmed by God's goodness. She is healthy and she was moving and kicking like crazy. At one point she waved and gave us a thumbs up. We go back in two weeks because she was turned away from us and we couldn't see the face or the heart. Everything looked great. Her Heartbeat is great. We are excited for our little Samantha Kay Hart or as Will calls her, "Li'l Bit."

2 comments:

  1. I'm adding your blog to my list along with my kids blogs! Now I can keep up with you and little Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ashley! I just found your blog, and didnt even know you were expecting!! How exciting! And a baby girl will be so much fun. I love her name! I hope you are feeling well and enjoying all the movements in your belly. Fun times! Can't wait to continue to read about your adventure into parenthood. :)

    ReplyDelete