Friday, September 11, 2009

Dancin, Dancin!

Today was a very cool day. I have been feeling Sammie move for awhile and she started kicking about two or three weeks ago where Will could feel her. Well, today she was happy and moving because she was dancing in my tummy all day. She is a happy girl. Will noticed her kicks the other night while I was sleeping. She is going to be strong and active. I'm predicting walking at 8 months! Our doctor's appointment went well yesterday and she is now due on December 30th. (I think she may be a week early then her due date). I finally gained weight on the scale, but I'm not telling how much. Lets just say I look very pregnant. The nursery is pretty much done. Still lots of things we need but her room is pretty. I will post pics this weekend. Tonight Will is taking me on a date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment