Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gillette Baby Shower
















We have such wonderful friends in Gillette. Our neighbors had a baby shower for us for our friends and co-workers. It was at our house and we had a great time. We played several games that I hadn't seen before. When each guess arrived they had to stick a blown up balloon in their shirt so they could be pregnant with me. It was great. Then, they had to guess how many diapers were in a container, which I got the diapers. Then, we had to test our nursery rhymn ability. I did pretty good. My two favorite games were they had to pass a pacifier through the room only using straws, and then they had to drop a quarter in a cup on the floor that they were holding with their knees. We a had food and cake, and they blessed us with gifts. Thanks to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment