We also started squash and sweet potatoes this week. She is really getting the hang of it. Will gave her a baby spoon to play with while he feed her and she immediately put it in her mouth the right way. Will's face was so funny, he was shocked. This little girl is so fun. She is tired, so I better go. More updates later.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Floor Fun
I'm documenting so I won't forget and can put in her baby book that today at 5:50pm Samantha rolled from her back to her tummy. She has rolled from her tummy to her back for a while, but I have to put her on her tummy. I had noticed that she was really close to rolling over so we have been on the floor a lot this past week. Tonight we were all hanging out downstairs and she was on the floor. I was sitting next to her and I looked over and she was on her tummy completely. It was really awkward looking because her arms were pinned by her side but she did it. I left her there and then she rolled herself back over to her back! Will and I just smiled and I clapped and said Yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment