I'm really excited to document this new development. On Wednesday Oct. 13 Samantha took 3 steps by herself without holding on to anything. I didn't think we would see her do it again but then yesterday during our play date she walked 4 steps right in front of my friends, so I have witnesses! But, poor Will no matter how we try to bribe her, he has not seen her walk yet. She still crawls for her travel but is free standing more and more and not pulling up as much. The only thing is that she stands up, (not pulls up) gets a big smile on her face, giggles in delight, waves uncontrollably and falls down.
Yesterday she did the funniest thing. I had the women on the church staff over for lunch. I had to take Sam's highchair out of on of the chairs so we could use. I put it on the floor. When I served dessert she crawled over to it, stood up using it, pushed it over to my friend Becky, climbed in it, and stood there patting Becky's leg. Becky asked me if it was okay she was doing this. I said, "Doing what?" She told me what Samantha had done and I was like, "Oh, she has never done that before, hummm."
She is so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment