Sunday, May 8, 2011

All in the last month. Can you handle it?? haha This is catch up

Devil's Tower: This is actually like an hour from our home. It was amazing. We walked around the bottom of it. I took my Dad, Will and Samantha.



She was not really awake when we were headed to church. I ended up taking the dress off because it was too puffy to get the seat belt to buckle. (Easter Day)

Easter Day



Samantha and my Dad

I had a hard time getting a good picture of her in her Easter dress with her Easter basket because she loved the jelly beans.




Easter Bunny brought Samantha and Mommy an Easter basket. Mommy's had chocolate in it (Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs: My favorite!)

This is how I find Samantha a lot.

Mother's Day: Funny Girl


Yea!! A good picture!

Mother's Day, and my hair went flat really?? darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment