Saturday, July 21, 2012

O, the things Samantha says...

This is going to be a post that I'm going to continue to add to of things Samantha has started to say.

-See if you can follow this conversation:
Cell ringing, can't find it, remembered Samantha was Swiper the Fox this afternoon:
Me: Sam where is my phone?
S: I don't know.
Me: Sam, where did Swiper put Mommy's phone?

S: ummm, Swiper take it.
Me: Swiper, where did you put my phone?
S: I not Swiper, I Super Samantha.
Me: Okay, Super Samantha can you help Mommy find her phone.
S: Yes! Swiper sneaky.
This little conversation continued in the same pattern for 5 more minutes until I gave up and waited for Will to come home and call my phone. I love her imagination!

Samantha got both her and I capri suns from the kitchen, and after opening them for her said..."All you need is juice." I said, "aww, thanks Sam." And she said...wait for it...."Your always my best friend." BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!!!! ( I will remind her of this day when she is 14 ;) (8/27/2012)
- Has added, "No way!" to her favorite phrases. Not so fun for us.
- Has figured out laughing is more fun when you snort.
- Will: Sam what color is Dora's dress? (correct answer: yellow) Samantha: The color of the sun. Will: What color is the sun? Sam: The color of Dora's dress. Dahhh Dad! hahaha
- "Super Samantha to the rescue!!!" (fist pump in the air) (2 1/2 yrs old)
- Calls us Mom and Dad when we are together (2 1/2 yrs old)
- Talks in the third person (2 1/2 yrs old)
- Replies "De nada" after being thanked (2 1/2 yrs old)
- Tell me to be nice when I am using my redirection voice (2 1/2 yrs old)
- Replies, "Oh, bummer" when someone has a "boo boo."

1 comment:

  1. she is too funny!! just wait till she repeats something you said that you don't want told!!

    ReplyDelete