Friday, September 7, 2012
Pregnancy Update
This is the week we have been waiting for since finding out that I had a low lying placenta that put me at risk of placenta previa. Also, it would mean that I had no choice but to have a csection. Yesterday we had our sonogram to see if the placenta had moved back in place. The sonogram went really well and I'm so excited to document that it did and that everything looked good and that I'm no longer at risk. Caleb looked excellent. He weighs almost 4 pounds, measured at 31 weeks, 4 days and had a strong heart beat of 143. He did really well while he got his picture taken. My first due date that you get at your first appointment was November 10th, if they go by the growth he is due November 1st. So, when is he going to make his appearance? Sometime between November 1 and 10th. haha, its scientific you know. Great day in the Hart house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment