Friday, October 5, 2012

Super Samantha!

Samantha's Halloween costume came in the mail. I have to be honest and say that although Halloween as many bad connotations it is one of my favorite holidays of the year. It is because my parents allowed us to participate with the rule that we could never dress up as something demonic or scary, but we were just to have fun. I have so much fun memories especially now that mom is gone from Halloween and I just love that now we get to do the same thing with our kiddos. We have fun! I found this costume online and as soon as I saw it I thought, "This is for Sam." All summer she has been referring to herself as Super Samantha. And will say, "Super Samantha to the rescue!" Well, we got her super outfit in today and we put it on her to make sure it fit, and she went over the moon. She knew right away that this was her Super Samantha outfit. We had to go to Sam's and you should have seen her face when Will even suggested that she take it off. So here are pictures of Sam as Super Samantha at Sam's.





1 comment:

  1. love it!! it's too perfect! and she looks so darn cute! and you are so right, we grew up 'having fun' on halloween - trick or treating and getting tons of candy for dad to go through. we never even knew it was a mean holiday!

    ReplyDelete