Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's all about Poo

Well here is a little story for you. Yesterday Samantha and I were traveling back from Denver. We went to see my Dad and he and I went to a Broncos game and Samantha got to stay with the Pahls. It was wonderful except Samantha was sick, and speaking of sick we were all home today sick and went to the dr. to get drugs. Hopefully, we will feel better soon.

Anyways, from here to Denver is a 6 hour drive and on our way home all was going well UNTIL. I stopped at our halfway rest spot to feed and change Samantha. I opened the back door and there she was with a huge smile on her face. She was covered in poo. Yes, poo. Her face was covered in poo, her hands and arms were covered in poo. And, her feet and legs were covered in poo. Everything was covered in poo. Her toys, her car seat cover, EVERYTHING. I sat there speechless and she was as happy as can be. Poo on her face and green snot coming out of her nose. (Isn't that what you wanted to hear?)

I got Samantha to the grass and just started scrubbing the heck out of her. At one point she was butte naked in the grass. She is so wiggly that I didn't have a choice, it was awful. And I couldn't even get her completely clean. I had to take her car seat cover off and put a baby blanket in her seat. We had three hours left of our drive. She cried for 2 of it. It was stinky and plan bad. I called Will and when we pulled in he got her out and took her straight upstairs to bath. We had to wash everything in the car.

Poo Party!

3 comments:

  1. Oy my goodness. You poor thing!! I know all mom have at least one horrible poo story, but wow, that one is a doosie! Not only was she covered in poo, but you couldnt simply clean it up or escape into another room. Awful.

    I remember when Ryleigh was little, I was working in my office and she was watching Baby Einsteins in her exersaucer in the living room. I walked out to check on her, and was hit with the smell...and then saw it EVERYWHERE. Diarrhea was all over our living room and I wanted to barf. But Ryleigh was jumping away in her exersaucer, totally happy and content. EWW.

    One day they will look back and be totally grossed out, just like us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is awful too! I was hoping to escape a poo story but did not. At least its a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. GOODNESS.

    Poor thing! What a miserable drive for the two of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete