Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stranger Danger!

We had an eventful morning this morning and I love my neighbors!! This morning after breakfast I was cleaning up the kitchen and my neighbor boy (5th grade) came over. As I was talking to him a white car pulled out of my driveway. He was sitting there facing out for who knows long. My neighbor was about to walk the boys to school when she saw the car and sent Jordan over to check on me. I didn't see her but I saw the car and asked Jordan if he was walking alone. I was going to take him to school if he was. His mom has an 8 month old too. We don't get bus service because the elementary school is at the end of our neighborhood. I don't know what they do though when it is -20!!! or raining! It makes me mad. Anyway! The car started to leave when they came over. CREEPY!! They left for school and I texted my other neighbors. Then one of them called me and said he was in front of the house. Sooo, she called the police. Then my neighbors on the other side went up to the car, but I couldn't tell if they knew him, but turns out they were just checking him out too. Then a dump truck with dirt pulled into a house 2 doors down and dumped it and then the man went over to the truck. Turns out he was apart of the crew. So, the cop left and we all went back to our lives.

Moral of the story is that if you are going to be creepy on my street, you have eyes on you!!! Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. there's something "good" to be said about neighborhood watch mom's!!! what kind of idiot parks in someone's driveway facing out anyway?? hope someone gives him a good piece of their mind about that!! strangers should know not to mess with mama bears (or auntie bears!!). way to go mom's!!

    ReplyDelete