Sunday, November 7, 2010

10 Months already

Samantha just turned 10 months old and time is just flying!!! Sam is now big enough to sit in her pink chair all by herself which made taking this picture so much easier! She is a riot and here are a few things that she is doing. 
* Games Samantha plays: hide and seek: Mom hides under a blanket and Sam pulls the blanket it off, "thank you game:" Samantha brings us something and puts it in our hand and we say "Thank you" in a funny voice and sign thank you. We do this a lot. Here I am game: Whenever I need Samantha to come into a room with me I say "Where is Samantha?" and she comes and I say, "Here she is!". 
* She has 4 teeth.
* She sleeps and naps (yes I said naps) great!
* She loves to bring us her books for us to read to her. If we don't read the book she throws a fit.
* She has added cat to her words of Mom, Dad, and Dog. She also points. She pointed to the color black and said black. I still don't believe it, but Will was there too. 
* She loves hugs and kisses.
*She walks everywhere. Crawling is sooo last month.
* She does great in the church nursery.
*Samantha thinks she is too old for baby food now. Mommy does not know what to do about this. The child does love chicken and yogurt though. 
*Lastly, she is an absolute joy and silly. She makes us laugh! 






1 comment:

  1. 10 months?! Oh my! So big...and SOOOO cute! We miss her (and you too ;)...hehe. Lets pretend we're on a play date together...ready, go! :)

    ReplyDelete