Saturday, December 11, 2010

11 Months

Samantha sitting in an empty water bottle crate like its a boat. Little Stinker! 

Cousin Renee and Samantha at Thanksgiving

We tried what can I say? 


hehe!This is what her kisses are like.

11 Month picture

This post is really late but it has been a a busy month. Samantha is doing great. She is officially done nursing, her doing not mine. She loves to eat from mommy's plate and is growing like a weed. This week she has really changed to me. She doesn't walk like a baby any more but like a pro. She talks non stop and its more like with a purpose than just babbling. She is adding words which is fun. New words include duck and ball. She loves her soccer ball and I promise I did not show her how to kick the ball, but she loves to kick it! She is pointing at things everywhere and she can point at eyes and nose on pictures. She is ornery and strong willed. She loves to give anyone and everyone a hug, but then most be put down after given a hug. I can't believe we are coming up on a year. Wow! She is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment