Sunday, January 9, 2011

1 Year

I have been thinking a lot about what I would put on this blog at the end of this year. There is way too much to write about. There is so much I have learned about myself, about  marriage, and about being a parent. I feel like I have been given so much back after losing so much. Samantha has brought so much to our life. Every day she makes us laugh with her faces, her noises, and the things that she does. She is curious, stubborn, independent, loving, and too smart for me. She learns new words every day. My least favorite is, "No Mommy, No" (with a finger shaking at me). She is learning her animals fast along with their sounds. She can meow, bark, quack and roar. She still loves her books and her toys, and loves Mo and Baila more than they would like. I'm amazed at how much she watches me. She took my blush brush and started brushing her checks. Anyway, she is vocal about her feelings, and passionate about everything she does. We love her. Thank you Lord for 2010 and giving us a piece of our hearts back.

2 comments: