Monday, January 31, 2011

A winter Story about MoJo the Dog

Here is a little story for ya. I keep the dog bowl full of water at all times in the house. Our mistake was to NOT pick up the water bowl from the porch before winter. It is now frozen. My dog Mo, although sweet, has moments of stupidity. It is -17 right now, feels like -40 (you can check the weather channel, no lie) and this sweet thing went outside to potty and licked that dang bowl!! Do you have a picture in your head?! I don't know how he got loose but there was a lot of blood when he came into the house with a sheepish look on his face. I called Will and sure enough, his tongue is badly wounded. Good news is he is fine, but his pride is still stuck on the bowl...

2 comments:

  1. oh no!!! Poor, poor MoJo. However, I did laugh. Sorry, MoJo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor dog! But thanks for posting the story, because I definitely had a visual, and got a good chuckle.

    ReplyDelete