Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's a...


We are now at 20 weeks and several weeks ago we announced that we were expecting with four hearts, all red, and told you to count the hearts. Well, I have taken the same picture except I have exchanged the last red heart with a blue heart. We are having a boy!! And on facebook I took a poll, dinosaurs verses flowers and since its a boy, dinosaurs win. I love this little dinosaur so I had to add him in the picture. Samantha was at a friends house when we went for the ultrasound. We were excited to tell her, but she showed only as much excitement as a 2 year old can. She does recognize that we are going to have a baby. This week I asked her what baby's name was and she replied, "Purple baby." And that only really makes sense because her room is purple. I think we are still in shock because we were so sure we were having a girl because at the doctors apts. they were reading 156+ on the heartbeat. But, today when they took the heartbeat it was 148, and there was the obvious boy part we needed to see. I love God's humor. This morning I was up really early from the excitement and I was watching TV. A commercial came on with a little boy playing with his trucks and I thought, "Oh now I want a boy." God is good and our hearts are full.

No comments:

Post a Comment