Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Samantha and Her Nails


Last night Samantha woke up and Will went in to check on her. I heard a very intense conversation about how she needed to get her nails painted. So, this afternoon we painted. Every time she does it she gets better at sitting still and letting the paint dry. I bought nail stickers and she insisted that each nail have a sticker. I can't wait until we can go get our nails done together.

Tuesday June 19th all three of us went to our baby apt. together. It was so much fun. I talked to Samantha about listening for the baby's heart beat and having to be good. She did so great. She kept telling me I was okay while the nurse took my blood pressure and measurements. Then we all heard "Little One's" heart beat together. All is going well. I even started going to the gym this week. Water aerobics and the stationary bike will be my new best friends for the next 20 weeks. We will soon be announcing whether we will be having a boy or girl. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment