Saturday, November 3, 2012

Introducing Caleb Alan Hart

38 weeks and about to head to the hospital. I thought I was having a 7 pound baby. 
Caleb Alan Hart born November 1, 2012 at 1:28pm weighing in at 8.2 pounds.


Finally got to hold him and take pictures. He is a mini Will if you ever saw one.

He has his Daddy's ears!! hehe.


He was finally awake and I finally had my camera with me. 

He is the sweetest boy you have ever seen and I am totally in love with him!




Flowers from Anadarko.

You have no idea how excited Samantha was to get me this cake. She is the happiest and most excited big sister you have ever seen.

I think after you give birth you should look like a super model and instead of looking like you got ran over by one. Just saying.
Look how big Samantha looks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment