Friday, November 9, 2012

Today Caleb Came Home

First time to hold baby brother! Samantha was so excited tonight! 
Samantha held him very well, and listened to our instruction. She talked to him and rubbed his arm.


Samantha was now giving us instructions about Caleb's care. "We don't touch his eyes."


Today after a very long week in the NICU, Caleb came home. It was an exhausting and busy day but now the 4 of us are home. Samantha was so excited I thought we would never get her to bed. She helped with feeding him (a little bottle), she read us books while I nursed him, and she ran around the house with a force of a tornado. I know we will have little bumps along the way, but he is home. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. what beautiful pictures!! sammie kay will be a wonderful big sister, and you were (are), as your mom was (to me). he is beautiful and we are so glad he's home and now the four of you guys are all together. Prayers have been answered.

    we love you guys!
    love,
    aunt karen

    ReplyDelete