Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Update
Samantha seems to be doing better. This is the second day on her meds, so hopefully we will be getting better and better. Today was not the best day but a lot better than any day the past two weeks. We have to have her sleep in her little bouncy chair because laying down still bothers her a lot I'm not looking forward to weaning her from that. My goal is hopefully having her sleep in her crib again by the end of next week. She will have completed her antibiotics for her ears then and will have been on her reflux meds for two weeks. On another note, she is the happiest baby. She only fusses when I have had her up longer than I should have or when she is hungry. She is starting to smile and laugh, and she is aware. She also holds her head up really well. We are having a blast, but I can't wait until this time passes and she naps and sleeps through the night. Anyway, we are doing good. I was released from the doctor yesterday and began working out. I am in my college roommates wedding in July and must lose the weight. We are doing P90X, and getting our butt kicked. Thats it for now, hopefully next week I will have a report of more napping and sleeping. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment