Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Big Day for Samantha!

Today, during tummy time Samantha pushed herself up so that her chest also came off the floor and not just her head, and then she pushed herself and rolled over! I was so excited that I cheered so loudly that I startled MoJo. He then started barking and running around me. I called Will and I guess I was so excited and talking so fast that he actually called me back to find out what had really happened. I was so excited. I don't know if she will do it again, but we will see at the next tummy time this afternoon and maybe I'll get some footage.

Today, I'm also going to start crib training her. Since the whole reflux disaster she has been sleeping in her bouncy chair, but she doesn't spit up hardly at all and when she is on the floor on her back she doesn't act like anything is bothering her, so we are going to try it again. I'm also going to try to move her to a 3 hour schedule instead of a 2 1/2 hour schedule. It is going to be a busy week, and a lot of tears, but at least we have Papa to look forward to seeing this weekend.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. If the crib doesn't work bc she's too flat, they have inclined sleep positioners. I highly recommend a sleep positioner. It keeps them from rolling over in the middle of the night and waking themselves up! Can't wait to see more pictures. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete