*Samantha has a shy face. She tilts her head and shrugs her shoulders when a stranger says hi to her. She smiles and bats her eyes. No joke.
* She started to wave. Its funny because its a straight arm wave.
* July 24th, First airplane ride. She did awesome on the plane on both flights. I was a nervous wreck, but she did fabulous.
* July 25th, First time to splash in the sink during a bath. So fun! (Sorry Jo for getting your kitchen soaked...hehe)
* July 26th, officially a crawler and got into all of Creed's toys. (Sorry Creed) One week later, she was pulling up on furniture and is now a "cruiser." It was funny though because she would get her balance and then just let go. We had to teach her to sit down before moving. So, as you can see from the pictures she is crawling and climbing. Oh boy!
* Is now called "Baby Girl." Credit to Mr. Creed.
* August 2, I found her standing in her playpen holding on to the side, and crying because she was done with her nap.
* August 6th, first time using a sippy cup. She totally surprised me. I had no idea she could use a cup yet. And fist popsicle (Papa).
*August 10th, first time two see a tooth coming through.
* August 17th, second tooth coming through.
Side note on teeth: I hate teeth! We have two teeth that have popped through and it is taking FOREVER for them to completely come up. So, unless you stick your finger in her mouth, you don't know she has 2 teeth. And, she is completely miserable when she is teething.
Well, there you have it. Overall we are doing great and she is keeping us busy. She sleeps and eats pretty good. I have learned there will always be adjustments there.
What a summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment