Monday through Wednesday we stayed with Crystal and Jeremy in their new home. We were so blessed to be the first guest to stay at their home besides family. Samantha gave Creed a run for his money. She officially began crawling while we are there and got into all of Creed's toys. They were so cute! During this time we had dinner with girls that I coached that are now going into college! We had lunch with the Finks and their boys, and I got to see my old college coach.
Thursday we rented a car and drove to Austin. We had lunch at Freebirds, which we love so much with Aunt Karen and Uncle Bill. It was a great lunch and we hadn't seen them in forever. It was the first time they have meet Samantha.
We stayed with Becky and Scott while in Austin for Katie's wedding. Katie was my college roommate for all four years through college. Her wedding was beautiful. They had at this ranch and it was just beautiful and the bride was beautiful. We wish her and Adam the best of luck.
The wedding was Saturday night so we stayed in a hotel with my dad who also flew down for the wedding. We then flew to Denver on Sunday Aug. 1st and from there meet my brother and Grandma. We all drove down to my dad's ranch in Saguache, Co while Will returned home to Gillette. We spent 2 weeks at the ranch just spending time together and having fun. Will's mom and sister came during one weekend and spent some time with us. And we returned to Denver last Friday. Saturday Will drove to Denver and Will, Dad, Samantha and I went to a Rookies game. It was a blast. Will, Samantha and I returned home Sunday.
Are you tired?? I'm exhausted!!! Samantha has been really out of sorts and teething. We have TWO teeth showing and man have we earned it. She is so grumpy! And the first night home I guess I needed to adjust to being home also because I woke Will up at 3am by pounding on the covers. When he asked me what I was doing I said looking for Samantha. Samantha and I slept together about 90% of the time. I guess I lost where I was. In case you were not counting. We slept in 7 different places during our trip. Samantha did awesome!!! And both plane trips were great!
Thanks to everyone for helping us out, and it was great seeing everyone. I should have pictures up soon, it just depends on Sam.
you all were really busy! thank you both for taking time out of your trip to meet up with me and Bill. we were trilled to see you guys and little miss sammie kay is just awesome. we love you guys so much. i hope we can meet up more often. i so miss you all. we love ya!
ReplyDeleteaunt k