Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bronco Season

We had to go to KMart yesterday and get some Bronco stuff. Will and I got Bronco pj pants, and Samantha and I both got shirts. We are ready!!! This year I am going to my first Bronco game verses the Colts. I don't know what is more exciting, being in Mile High Stadium or seeing Peyton Manning play? And, I LOVE Samantha's pink Bronco jersey. We hope they do well, but to be honest we are just hoping for a winning season. Oh well, GOOO BRONCOS!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, Samantha just keeps getting more and beautiful! You guys are going to be in trouble with that little girl...! She's a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i so envy you!! please take the camera and get some great pictures (of peyton too, just for me!!!) you all look great in your new bronco outfits!!

    ReplyDelete