I thought since I put so much on facebook about Samantha it would be funny to post some of the comments I have put up about Samantha. These are in no particular order.
I love how when I tell Samantha not to do something she says, "I had to."
We are getting our rooms and bathrooms painted. Samantha has been paying very close attention to the fact that her room is being painted and she keeps saying, "I want to paint my walls." I'm a little scared for the future.
There are many reasons I love having a two year old but here is just one of them. Me to Will Hart: Lets go to TCBY real quick. Will says nothing. Ummm, oh I know what to do. "Samantha, do you want ice cream?" Sam: YES! Me: You want ice cream, go tell Daddy. Sam: Daddy Daddy I want ice cream (nonstop). TCBY was so good :)
Will Hart to Samantha: "What does a bunny say?" Samantha: "Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit." Good enough for us. What does a bunny say?
According to Samantha, hamburgers are circle burgers. Props to Will Hart for some good grilling tonight.
I had Samantha help wrap Will Hart birthday present (2 shirts, really exciting but I couldn't beat last years Keith Urban concert) and when she went to give him the present she said, "Here's you shirts, Daddy!" Ummm, didn't know I needed to tell the 2 yr old it was a secret.
Samantha: I need to go to time out. Me: You do? Sam: Yes. Me: Are you in trouble? Sam: Yes. Me: What did you do? Sam: Hits me on the leg. Me: Yes, go to time out. And to time out she did go. It was really hard not to laugh and to keep a straight face.
During tonights bed time routine I prayed and then Sam told Will it was his turn to pray, literally. And then, she popped up from her bed and said, "I want to pray." I could barely keep it together. So we lead her through a prayer she could easily repeat after us. Beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment