Tuesday, March 9, 2010
A day of nothing
Today has been a great day. I have done nothing but laundry. Samantha had a rough day yesterday so today I decided to make it about Samantha and make sure she was comfortable so she could get some rest. Her first nap was successful in her crib, and then we played. I let her take her next nap in the swing because she gets her best rest sitting up, and I was able to workout and shower and eat lunch. The next nap was with Mom on the couch. We were so cozy that we over slept and ate late. Now, we are playing on the floor while I type this blog. She is such a happy and smiley baby. Today was so great. Will is at Walmart and when he gets home we will have dinner. What a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment