Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Dog GoneIt!
Today I am going to complain. Baila is a very sensitive little dog. She has little dog complex to the tenth degree and is proud of it. Although she is a snob, I have always been able to kennel her at the vet and take her to the vet without any problems. Well, two weeks ago the dogs were looking pretty bad with their shedding and needed a nail trim, so I took them to the groomer. I left them for about two hours and then went and picked them up. When I got there they told me they had a hard time with Baila, and I kinda figured they would. Well, I don't know what they did to her because when I took her to the vet to leave her over night for her teeth cleaning she first nipped at the vet tech, which she has never done, and then when I went to get her today I had to go into the back to get her. They couldn't get her out of the kennel and treated her like a crazy dog, which she is not. I have never had this problem until the groomer!!! I am so mad! I will never be able to kennel her now if we go out of town and every vet trip is now going to be a nightmare. My poor dear little dog has been tramatized. The end of the rant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment