Thursday, March 11, 2010
A Great Question
Our neighbor is taking care of the dogs and fish this weekend. I think he is in 5th grade. He came over last night and I showed him where everything was. He was so good and asked me lots of questions about the dogs and their kennels and many what ifs so he would know exactly what to do. Then he asked me this..."If Lou the fish gets sick should I call the vet?" He was died serious. It took everything I had not to giggle. I had to think for a second what to say. I said, "Well, Lou is a very healthy fish and I don't think you have to worry about that, but in case something does happen to Lou, don't worry about it because there isn't much you can do for a fish. But, again, he is a very healthy fish." I didn't know what to say!!!! He is a great neighbor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds to me like you have got a great little guy to look after baila, mojo and lou! that's cool. that's just really awesome.
ReplyDelete