Thursday, June 17, 2010

And she is on the move...

I love this blog. It helps me keep record of all the new things Samantha does. Okay, its June 17th and tonight Samantha rolled with a purpose. She has been rolling over, but not really to go anywhere, just doing because she can. Tonight she rolled over to Will which took several roll overs to get there. You should have seen his face. He called her and called her and then she came! I was like oh no! Its funny to watch her on her tummy because she is trying to crawl but can't. Her butt will get real high and then her front will fall down. Then she pushes herself up but can't get the butt going. I'm hoping it will be awhile before we figure that out. Although, watching her roll across the room was pretty cool.

Samantha has finally started sleeping through the night on most nights. There are one or two occasions this does not happen, but if her naps were not bad before now they are really bad. I'm clueless. We are winging it for now. I guess getting the amount of sleep she needs is my goal. No other news.

No comments:

Post a Comment