I don't think Will and I will forget our first Father's Day or our First Mother's Day for no other reason than it was our first. I really wanted to make Will's Father's Day special, so I had plan to take him to Denver for a Rookies game. How cool of a Father's Day is that? Well, we went to Denver two weeks ago and it was a very expensive trip (we bought a car) and Sam and I are just now recovering from the exhaustion. No baseball game. So, Will said he would like to go to Sheridan, Wy for the day. Okay! Well, he walked at Relay for Life at 4 am and then slept until 11 am, so no Sheridan. We then decided to go to the pool, Sam's new favorite activity, and we did. We then went and got ice cream. That all was a lot of fun. Today we had a grill out at church and then make up for everything else that didn't work out Will was going to go golfing and then we were going to go to dinner and have steak. Well, the wind today was like hurricane strength. You can tell by the picture and my eyes that I can barely open, so no golf. And then because we live in Gillette and there are only 3 good restaurants to get steak we went to two of them and they were both doing Father's Day buffets that were overpriced, yucky and no steak. So, no golf, no steak. I tried and did not succeed this weekend.
Happy Father's Day Will, by the way the toilet is backed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment