Other news... we are doing aquatots at the recreation center and she loves it. It is swimming lessons for 6 months to 2 years. We sing and practice our back floats and Samantha squeals and laughs at all the kids. We also put the kids in fish shaped boats and go around the lazy river. She loves it. The only thing is that when we are suppose to be blowing bubbles she just licks the water. Samantha's schedule has also come into shape complete with naps! She takes an 1 1/2-2 hour nap in the morning and then two hour naps in the afternoon. She is doing pretty well with solids although she seems to have lost interest in some of them. I started giving her little puffs this week to see if she could pick them up and put them in her mouth and slowing but surly she is figuring that out too. It is so funny because she doesn't stop something until she accomplishes it, so the puffs keep her busy because she does not stop trying to pick them up until she does. What else.... she is still a huge talker and I think I love that most about her. We are having a great time right now.
Will and I are good. We have had a cold bug and that is no fun. We just bought a dryer because it was going to cost just as much to fix my old one as it is to buy a new one. So far things seem to be falling apart in our house here is our list: garbage disposal (will), hole in upstairs bathroom wall (will), hole in downstairs bathroom wall, and dryer. :(
Lastly, I will be gone between July 23rd-Aug 15th. I will be in Abilene, Austin, and Saguache.
No comments:
Post a Comment