Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ten things I have learned from my 6 month old...

10. I truly can function on only 3 hours of sleep. Even as I type this I think about all the thingnasdlgazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

9. If all the world is a stage, then all the carpet is a playpen.

8. One pot of coffee will take the place of a cup.

7. Sweet peas and spit-up will remind you of a classic horror movie.

6. To see what I have to baby proof, I too have to crawl.

5. Teething sucks in more ways than one for all parties involved.

4. The volume and velocity of the poo is in direct proportion to your lack of wipes and diapers.

3. There was a time in everyone's life that you could touch your toe to your nose. Now you're just old.

2. She trains me.

1. Where every loose floorboard is in the house...

1 comment:

  1. This is so true! And it made me laugh and nod along as I read it... :)

    ReplyDelete