Monday, January 25, 2010

It was nice while it lasted.

Well, the night after I posted the last post we got 2 hours of sleep. Although last night was a success. Tonight looks like another 2 hour nighter. I guess we are now on an every other night schedule. I keep telling myself we just have to make to month 3 and all well be better. She is still wonderful though. She went on a day trip with us to Casper today and did so good. We were so proud and thankful. Now, she is cranky. Long night here we come. In all things, PRAISE THE LORD!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, are you guys on any schedule with her? We used the book 'On Becoming Baby Wise', which puts the baby on a 3 hr schedule. It worked so well for Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working really hard to get her on that schedule. We almost have it down. Its been hard because she has needed to gain weight so we eat a lot. Now we are eating a lot longer and spacing our eatings out. I hope in the next week or so to get her completely on that three hour schedule. I would love if she would sleep through the night at three months but we will see :)

    ReplyDelete