Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Update
I can't believe Samantha is almost 2 weeks old. I am not going to like how much time flies. We are doing well. The only obstacle that we are facing right now happens between 10 pm and 1 am. She is wide awake. Last night though, after we feed at 1 am she slept until 5!!! I couldn't believe it! I was a little nervous because she eats every two hours but she did great. We then slept until 8:00! I think we could have slept longer but I didn't want her to wait as long to eat. Now, if we can just conquer the 10-1 episode we will be great. She is already growing so much. An outfit she could wear last week she has on today! And, I love being home. Its so great. Thank you Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for four hours! Each time she gains an hour, you will be waking up wondering what is wrong!! Haha. It is SO fun staying home, we are truly blessed to have such awesome jobs :) Have a great weekend, guys!
ReplyDelete