Sunday, January 17, 2010

Samantha time!

Well, the midnight oil is still burning. We thought at first she thought being in her bassinet ment play time, like when she lays on her back on her pack n play. Nope. She napped just fine in the bassinet today. Her clock is just backwards. We tried to play with her a lot today to keep her up, but she crashed hard this afternoon, and right now is wide awake. Here we go again. We did notice however that she has learned to roll from side to side. I'm so proud of her at 2 wks, but slightly terrified. I don't know when she is suppose to do that, but it seems a little early. She is doing great though, weighing in at 7 lbs 1 oz on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a sleep positioner? It has kept Briseis on one side or the other. We have the Summer Infant Sleep positioner...not the inclined one, just the regular one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we don't. When we were buying baby things I looked at them. When she is sleeping she stays on one side or the other, its when she is awake that she rolls around. I don't know how well she would like being confined too. The doctor said it was okay that slept on her side as long as she was not on her stomach, which she isn't, and that she rotates sides. She doesn't want her head to be misshaped.

    ReplyDelete