Monday, January 11, 2010
One long night
We finally had our first all nighter on Saturday. I guess we are pretty lucky, but it was pretty awful. She screamed for what seemed was for no reason at all for three hours or more. By, 11 I was crying as hard as she was and poor Will didn't know who he was suppose to hold. We finally got her down by 3. Today looks like it will be another one of those days where she is not all that happy or just wants to scream. She is very active. She likes to be up and looking around. She is not really one for sleep any more. I think she has her days and nights mixed up because at 10 pm her eyes pop wide open. We will get it down, but it may take a while. Today we weighed in at 6 lbs 11 oz which is awesome because Friday we weighed in at 6 lbs 3 oz. Way to go Samantha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Ashley, I laughed as I read this, because I know exactly what you mean about crying right along with the baby. I'm so sorry you had that night, and I wish I could say "this too shall pass," but so far, I have not seen the end of that tunnel. I guess once they are 18 or out of the house?? LOL. I will pray that Samantha figures out day and night, and that you all start getting some rest soon. :)
ReplyDelete