
So, my great friend Jo recommended Becoming Babywise to us and we went and bought it last night. I read it all last night. Soooo, wish I had read it ealier. We are going to give it a shot with the schedule + flexibility plan. I have had several friends say it worked for their babies and darn it, we will make it work for ours too! haha. The hardest part so far as been putting Sammie down for naps because she does cry and I have never let her cry without being held. We don't let her cry long before going in to soothe her, but I can hardly stand a minute. We will see how this works and hopefully in a couple of days we will come back with a happy report.On another note: We are missing football extremely. So much so that we cleaned the whole house today and I put Sammie in her Broncos outfit for the first time. Its still big on her, but its Saturday and we need football!
No comments:
Post a Comment