Saturday, January 23, 2010
We did it!
I don't want to jinx anything, but we went to bed on time last night!!! It may be the only time for the next couple of weeks so I'm going to celebrate it! Samantha feel asleep watching tv with Will last night at about 9, and I put her to bed about 9:30. We slept until 10:15 and then we ate. She went back to bed a little before 11 and we didn't get up again until 2:00 am!!!! We then got up at 5. I was so excited. She didn't really go back to sleep, but she layed in her bassinet playing with her hands and making her little noises. I was pumped. I hope we can do it again. She is staying up longer during the day too, which makes it hard to get things done, but thats okay. She is really starting to get fun with her expressions and her big eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment