Thursday, January 7, 2010

We can swing!!!


Today Papa helped set up the swing and Samantha loves it. She was having a fit and we put her in it and she immediately stopped. We are so happy! She has been a joy and yet a challenge at the same time. She is very good baby, but we have moments of unhappiness that she feels she has to share with everyone. I hate when she cries, but we are learning her cues and starting to understand what she is asking for. We have loved having Nana and Papa here to help. I don't know what we would have done without them. Last night I would say was our first really good night with sleep and eating rotations. Samantha is still not wetting her diapers enough like Momma would like her to. We see the doctor for her first appointment. We are hoping for a weight gain, an okay on the jaundice and hopefully the doctor will say I'm just a worried first time mom about the whole needing more dirty diapers. She eats really well, sleeps good, and loves looking around and cuddling. We love her to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment